Spread the Word!
Information about safe self-managed abortion with pills belongs to all of us. Help us share it far and wide! Here’s how:
- Tell people about AbortionPillInfo.org! Share it with your friends, chalk it on walls and sidewalks, write it on paper money, make stickers and flyers or even a t-shirt – get creative!
- Share SASS stickers and flyers – download below.
- Like, comment, and share from our page on Facebook.
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter.
- Share our blogs.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Share our articles.
- Share our podcasts:
- Learn about using abortion pills; watch these videos produced in collaboration between Médecins Sans Frontiéres and www.HowToUseAbortionPill.org
- Donate to support our team of counselors who answer questions 15 hours a day in multiple languages.
- Do you live in Indiana?
Earn $50 for completing two brief confidential, online surveys with our research partner, Ibis Reproductive Health. Click here to see if you are eligible.
Join one of our virtual trainings! You’ll learn about abortion pills and how to share this vital information about self-managed abortion with other people in your community. Find out more by emailing us at email@example.com with your name, your city and state, and some information about why you’re interested.