Spread the Word!
Information about safe self-managed abortion with pills belongs to all of us. Help us share it far and wide! Here’s how:
- Tell people about AbortionPillInfo.org! Share it with your friends, chalk it on walls and sidewalks, write it on paper money, make stickers and flyers or even a t-shirt – get creative!
- Share SASS stickers and flyers – download below.
- Like, comment, and share from our page on Facebook.
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter.
- Share our blogs.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Share this comic: How self-managed abortion looks today
- Share our articles.
- Share our podcasts:
SMA Podcast, A Self-Managed Abortion story
It Could Happen Here - SMA in the USA
- Learn about using abortion pills; watch these videos produced in collaboration between Médécins Sans Frontières and www.HowToUseAbortionPill.org
- Join one of our virtual trainings! You’ll learn about abortion pills and how to share this vital information about self-managed abortion with other people in your community. Find out more by emailing us at email@example.com with your name, your city and state, and some information about why you’re interested.
Donate! There has never been a more critical time to share information about how people can use abortion pills on their own to safely end their pregnancy.
To support SASS:
Tax-deductible donations can be made at
Checks can be made payable to our fiscal sponsor, PDF, and mailed to Peace Development Fund, PO Box 1280, Amherst, MA 01004-1280. (Please write "SASS" in the description line.)